You will have the opportunity to work in a small team, with people who are dedicated to providing quality work for both our clients and the environment.
The positions offer casual employment, working 9.5 hours per day between Monday - Friday during peak season and Monday - Thursday during the off season.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Casual positions with possibility of full time work after probation period
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- A strong team culture with a commitment to communication, timing and producing quality outcomes
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
Requirements of Weed Controllers:
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have the ability to follow instructions
- Work well with other team members
- Be willing to learn and improve on knowledge bases
- Knowledge of weed control techniques
- Open C Class Manual Drivers Licence and Own Transport
- ACDC Licence
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent
- High level knowledge and experience in weed control
- MR/HR Licence
- Metered Standpipe Licence
- First Aid & CPR Certificate
If you believe that you can add value in this role, please attach your resume and cover letter for the attention of Human Resources.
*Suitable applicants will be subject to Technigro’s recruitment process including employment reference checks and pre-employment medicals/drug and alcohol screen testing.